National Account Executive Job Description
Hours: Full Time – 40 hours; Mon-Fri (8am – 5pm PST)
- Achieve profitable sales growth and develop customer relationships in order to drive revenue to established targets in local and other assigned territories
- Identify and solicit sales prospects for all services provided by Linguava including: Document translation, on-site interpretation (where available), telephonic interpretation, video relay interpretation, and scheduled video interpretation in medical and other industry verticals as determined by the sales director.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing plans to achieve established revenue targets.
- Focuses sales efforts on current market research and through outreach position Linguava as the provider of choice
- Evaluate contract opportunities, negotiate terms and pricing in accordance with company policies and legal requirements
- Keeps sales director informed by submitting activity to CRM, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses, and sales forecasting
- Leads onboarding and implementation of new accounts until they are mature enough to pass on to the Client Relations team
- Monitors market trends and provides competitive analysis by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, industry innovation, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of the industry by attending conferences, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional associations
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as directed by sales director
- Embody an Above and Beyond customer service mentality to provide outstanding customer service with all clients.
- Uphold Linguava’s Core Values, Mission and Vision statement.
- Other responsibilities as needed
Requirements (Preferred Minimum)
- 5 years of B2B sales experiences
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience to the healthcare industry (not insurance sales)
- Ability to meet sales goals and possess strong closing skills
- Business Bachelor’s Degree or additional relevant years of experience
- Professional communication skills; verbal and written
- Proficiency with standard software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Google Suite) and familiarity with other web based applications.
- Ability to travel to trade shows, conferences etc.
- Ability to excel in a demanding, dynamic, and team-based working environment
- Flexibility in schedule with a general 8am-5pm schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days; PTO
- Employee 401K Program
- Paid volunteer days
Salary plus commission
If interested, please submit your resume to Ammel Trinidad at firstname.lastname@example.org