TACTICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Cover letter
- Professional references
- Supplemental Questions
Linguava is located in Portland, Oregon and Atlanta, Georgia. We are a full service language agency providing: on-site interpretation, telephonic interpretation, video relay interpretation, and document translation. This enables our clients to be connected promptly with their population by removing all language barriers. We take pride in properly equipping our interpreters and translators enhancing their language skills through in-house interpretation training. We are committed to providing timely, reliable, and cost-effective language service. The accommodation of all service needs comes with supportive management and friendly contact center operators.
We are currently seeking to fill our Tactical Account Manager position for our Atlanta, GA office with a talented individual that exhibits a dynamic personality and has a great work ethic. We are looking for an individual that is self motivated, detailed oriented, and incredibly organized. This individual also needs to be client centric and have a passion for building relationships, providing solutions and driving growth.
- Generates, creates and closes new accounts for all verticals through RFPs and sales connections for (onsite, translation, OPI and VRI).
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume from all translations clients.
- Keep sales team informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; conferences, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as directed by business development manager or operations manager.
- Collaborate with Account Coordinators on new client implementation
- Assist Account Coordinators on client health score execution as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
REQUIREMENTS (Preferred minimum)
- 2 years of B2B Sales Experiences
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service, client service industries; experience in translation and localization for a language service provider preferred.
- Business Bachelor’s Degree or additional relevant years of experience
- Professional communication skills; verbal and written
- Proficiency with standard software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and familiarity with other web based applications.
- Ability to excel in a demanding, dynamic, and team based working environment
- Flexibility in schedule with a general 9am-6pm schedule
Full time Monday-Friday (9am-6pm), flexibility for weekends and additional hours depending on needs
Benefits and Compensation
Compensation commensurate with experience (Base plus commission).
Generous benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance at 60 Days
- Eligible for paid holidays after 90 days
- PTO (after 1 year)
- Employee 401K Program (after 1 year)
- $10,000 in Life Insurance Coverage (Paid by Linguava)
- Long Term Disability Coverage (Paid by Linguava)
- Incentive Program & Bonus Structure Available
- Motivational Cafeteria Plan
no phone calls/walk-ins please
In an effort to maintain our highest level of customer service to our clients, no phone calls or walk-ins from prospective candidates will be accepted by Linguava Interpreters. Any necessary inquiries should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Linguava is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Candidates must complete an acceptable background check as part of the hiring process with Linguava Interpreters.