Position Title: Office Assistant
Hours: Full Time : 32 – 40 hours
- Oversee and welcome all guests, clients and linguists into the office.
- Coordinate switchboard responsibilities to route calls to the proper departments. Assist with screening and processing overflow incoming calls. This may include helping schedule appointments and assisting scheduling team in scheduling/fill incoming interpreter requests.
- Processing reminder emails/calls to interpreters.
- Assist all departments with generating and updating reports for admin office on a monthly basis.
- Manage, plan and coordinate all Linguava social events/ conferences
- Manage all correspondences for Linguava volunteer campaigns.
- Assist with Linguava social media and marketing materials
- Assist with onboarding process for Interpreter Relations dept.
- Assist with any necessary filing, specific projects and reports needed for each department
- Support office coordinator when needed
- Assist Office Coordinator with Lunch and open/closing tasks of building
- Other duties as specified
Specific Tasks Include
- Coordinate staff monthly celebrations
- Conference Room Setup and clean up
- IR Support – Interpreter paperwork, Photo, badge and help to grade HIPAA (issue certificate)
- Filing for Departments – New clients and Interpreter files
- Coordinating birthdays and Anniversaries for company staff
- All other tasks as assigned
Requirements (Preferred Minimum)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service preferred
- Minimum two years front desk experience preferred
- Industry knowledge preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bi-lingual is a plus, but not required
- Social media marketing experience is required
- Professional communication skills; verbal and written
- Proficiency with standard software applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), and familiarity with other web based applications and basic design programs (Adobe, Photoshop, etc.).
- Ability to excel in a demanding, dynamic, and independent working environment
Benefits and Compensation –
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Generous benefit package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee 401K Program (after 1 year)
Full Benefits after 90 days
Potential Start Date:
- Cover Letter
- Professional References
Please submit the documentation mentioned above to email@example.com