Interpreter Relations Manager
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Interpreter services department which manages a team of recruiters and interpreter compliance coordinators. Prepares daily and monthly interpreter’s reports to ensure 24/7 coverage for all languages.
- Lead and provide the vision for the IR department through setting clear SMART goals and objectives. Includes setting goals for each coordinator and delegating tasks so that the department can succeed
- Manage the recruitment process of interpreter recruiters to assure at least a 95% coverage rate of all languages
- Manage interpreter compliance team to meet all hospital compliance requirements
- Manage interpreter’s hiring process
- Knowledge of industry and related legal and regulatory mandates
- Lead Interpreter Relations Team to assure the department reaches its goals
- Coaching interpreters through the National Standards of Practice, the Interpreter Code of Ethics and Linguava Policy
- Monthly Newsletter: Collaborative work with Interpreter Relations Department
- Oversee current practices with the objective of developing written guidelines, standardized policies and procedures document, and keeping them current.
- Weekly communication with related departments to map out recruiting needs.
- Report monthly to the Operations Director with progress on goals, direction for department and department challenges.
- Minimum of five years of management and/or supervisory experience in a health care environment and/or medical interpreter experience.
- Experience as a trainer of medical interpreters preferred.
- Nationally or qualified interpreter preferred
- Experience with interpreters and translators preferred
- Understanding of CIFE and requirements for onsite interpretations
- Experience with creating KPIs to achieve corporate goals
Full-time, 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday. Availability to work occasional times outside of shift depending on need also required.
Benefits and Compensation:
Compensation commensurate with experience. Generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance at 60 Days
- Eligible for paid holidays after 90 days
- Employee 401K Program (after 1 year)
- Cover letter
- Professional references
Please send requested documents to email@example.com