Project Manager (Translations Dept)
Company Profile –
Linguava Interpreters is located in NE Portland, Oregon. We are a full service language agency providing: on-site interpretation, telephonic interpretation, video relay interpretation, and document translation. This enables our clients to be connected promptly and directly with a language specialist that would best meet their need. Linguava strives to meet diverse interpreting needs by prioritizing customer service and top-quality interpretation in all languages. We take pride in properly equipping our interpreters and translators enhancing their language skills through in-house interpretation training. We are committed to providing timely, reliable, and cost-effective language service. The accommodation of all service needs comes with supportive management and friendly contact center operators.
Job Description –
We are currently seeking to fill our project manager position with a talented individual that exhibits a dynamic personality and has a great work ethic. We are looking for an individual that is self motivated, detailed oriented, and incredibly organized. This individual also needs to be able to ensure deadlines are met with quality products, be able to educate, as well as resolve client issues while carrying a professional tone.
- When needed, assist in recruiting certified translators, coordinate phone interviews, and coordinate evaluations
- Promptly respond and assist to translations correspondence
- Handle translation project management from start to finish:
- Update project statuses as project moves along our 8 step process
- Managing costs and profit margins
- Resolving QA issues
- Assigning jobs to linguists/vendors via email or portal after client approval
- Receive projects and send to proofreaders
- Help with DTP needs per project. If more advanced needs are required coordinating with DTP team (Design background strongly preferred)
- Deliver completed translation to client
- Send out quality assurance feedback forms to clients once a project has been completed/review feedback provided in document translations portal
- Complete project tracker for invoicing for accounting
- Organize linguists and clients in document translations portal and assure all their information is up to date
- When requested by client, attend client facing meetings to educate clients on our project management process, translations process, and document translations portal.
- Embody an Above and Beyond mentality to provide outstanding customer service with all clients. Create a raving fan culture with our clients, office staff and interpreters.
- Uphold Linguava’s Core Values and embody Linguava’s Mission and Vision statement
- Any other translation department tasks as assigned
Requirements (Preferred Minimum)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in project management, client service industries.
- PMP certification preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in interpretation for a language service provider preferred.
- Business Bachelor’s Degree or additional relevant years of experience
- Professional communication skills; verbal and written
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of software applications (I.E. Excel, Word, Powerpoint), and familiarity with other web based applications.
- Ability to excel in a demanding, dynamic, and team based working environment
Job Type –
Hours: Full time Monday-Friday (8am-5pm)
Benefits and Compensation –
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Generous benefit package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee 401K Program (after 1 year)
Full Benefits after 90 days
Potential Start Date:
- Cover Letter
- Professional References
- Desired Salary
Please submit the documentation mentioned above to email@example.com