- Billing and re-billing clients and insurance companies
- Generating sales reports to clients on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Using the accounting software “Sage” and excel sheets
- Credit memos to clients or insurance companies
- Process interpreter forms
- Accounts Receivable & collections
- Bank reconciliation
- Checking insurance eligibility for patients
- Accounts Payable
- Financial Analysis
- Any other tasks in accounting as needed
- A minimum of an Associates degree in accounting or finance (2+ years)
- At least 2 years’ experience working in accounting/bookkeeping
- At least an intermediate level in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience using any accounting software. Preferable “Sage”.
- Strong computing skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work effectively as a team
Generous Benefits Package & Compensation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance at 60 Days
- Eligible for paid holidays after 90 days
- PTO (after 1 year)
- Employee 401K Program (after 1 year)
NO PHONE CALLS/ WALK-INS PLEASE
In an effort to maintain our highest level of customer service to our clients, no phone calls or walk-ins from prospective candidates will be accepted by Linguava Interpreters.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Linguava is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Candidates must complete an acceptable background check as part of the hiring process with Linguava Interpreters.