TACTICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Linguava Interpreters is a full-service language agency located in Portland, Oregon. We provide on-site interpretation, telephonic interpretation, video relay interpretation, and document translation in order to connect our clients with a language specialist that will best meet their needs. We take pride in thoroughly screening our interpreters and translators and regularly perform quality assurance checks to ensure accuracy. The accommodation of all service needs comes with supportive management and friendly call center operators.
We are currently seeking to fill our Tactical Account Manager position with a talented individual that exhibits a dynamic personality and has a great work ethic. We are looking for an individual that is self-motivated, detailed oriented, and incredibly organized. This individual also needs to be client-centric and have a passion for providing solutions and driving growth.
- Generates, creates and closes new accounts for all verticals through RFPs and sales connections for (onsite, translation, OPI and VRI).
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume from all translations clients.
- Keep sales team informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; conferences, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as directed by business development manager or operations manager.
- Collaborate with Account Coordinators on new client implementation
- Assist Account Coordinators on client health score execution as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
Requirements (Preferred Minimum)
- 2 years of B2B Sales Experiences
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service, client service industries; experience in translation and localization for a language service provider preferred.
- Business Bachelor’s Degree or additional relevant years of experience
- Professional communication skills; verbal and written
- Proficiency with standard software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and familiarity with other web based applications.
- Ability to excel in a demanding, dynamic, and team based working environment
- Flexibility in schedule with a general 9am-6pm schedule
Hours: Full time Monday-Friday (9am-6pm), flexibility for weekends and additional hours depending on needs
Benefits and Compensation
Compensation commensurate with experience (Base plus commission).
Generous Benefit Package
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance at 60 Days
- Eligible for paid holidays after 90 days
- PTO (after 1 year)
- Employee 401K Program (after 1 year)
- $10,000 in Life Insurance Coverage (Paid by Linguava)
- Long Term Disability Coverage (Paid by Linguava)
- Incentive Program & Bonus Structure Available
- Motivational Cafeteria Plan
NO PHONE CALLS/ WALK-INS PLEASE.
In an effort to maintain our highest level of customer service to our clients, no phone calls or walk-ins from prospective candidates will be accepted by Linguava Interpreters.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Linguava is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Candidates must complete an acceptable background check as part of the hiring process with Linguava Interpreters.
- Describe your experience and/or knowledge of the interpreting industry.
- Please describe your direct experience, strong knowledge of, and familiarity with diverse populations including the Latino, African American, Asian American, Middle Eastern, African, Southwest Asian, Russian, or other marginalized communities of people or protected classes.
- Please list the computer software you are prepared to use on the job (i.e., MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.). For each, self-evaluate your skill level.
- How do you manage your time and prioritize tasks? Describe some projects or ideas (not necessarily your own) that were implemented successfully primarily because of your efforts.