Our Translation Experience
Translators and Editors
Translation & Localization
Our professional linguists provide accurate and consistent translations of your documents, software, or website content.
Editing & LINGUISTIC ProofReading
Our editors and linguistic proofreaders review all projects for proper terminology, tone, syntax, and possible grammatical errors.
Our knowledgeable design team can match the original format and layout needs in a variety of software programs.
our translation experience
We are experienced in translation and localization in multiple forms, including:
- Medical & Healthcare Information
- Software & Screenshots
- Corporate Communications
- Government Documentation
- Training Materials
- Packaging & Labeling
- Human Resources
- Audio/Video Production
- Marketing Collateral
- Legal Documents
- Product Manueals
- Business Newsletters
- Education Materials
- Immigration Files
- … and many more!
Linguist Testing & Certification
All translators are tested based upon their target industry and must pass our internal evaluation with a score of 95%+. Our team is made up of multiple linguists that are certified via the American Translators Association (ATA).
Quality Assurance Process
Our quality assurance process is completed via a 3-review phase, which includes –
- Initial review by every translator for syntax, flow, and terminology usage.
- Proof-reading and editing by a proficient linguist in the project’s target language.
- A final review by a QA specialist to ensure that the translation is complete and matches the original style guide, formality use and date/time specifications.
TRANSLATORS & EDITORS
IN-COUNTRY & US-BASED Linguists
- All Linguava translators and editors are native speakers.
- Our team is made up of over 800 translators and editors, many of whom are based in their native countries.
- For translations used in the US, working with qualified and tested US-based professional linguists provides excellent quality at the local, regional, or national level.
LINGUAVA TESTING & CERTIFICATION
- Translators must be certified through the ATA (American Translators Association) or hold a degree in Linguistics/Translation or have at least 5 years of experience as a translator.
- Linguava requires translators and editors to have terminology skills and industry-specific knowledge. Both are critical in order to pass the Linguava terminology proficiency test.
- Linguists must demonstrate extended knowledge of the industry and subject matter for which they will be translating or editing.
MANAGING YOUR TRANSLATION MEMORIES
- At Linguava Inc., we create Translation Memories of all of your translations (in each language).
- We use Trados Studio for creating and maintaining translation memories, which is the premium TM system used throughout the world.
- We extract the text and determine exact matches, repetitions, no matches, and fuzzy matches.
- Linguava provides discounts based on the type of word segments that are found in each document.
- We maintain a database of all of your translations so you receive discounts on future projects for the previously translated words (in the same context).
WHY IS A PROPERLY MANAGED TRANSLATION MEMORY IMPORTANT?
- TMs promote consistency — using the same exact terms that were used in the translations of your previous documents, where appropriate.
- The more you translate similar words, the more the cost is reduced.
TRANSLATION MEMORY TERMS & DISCOUNTS
- Please contact us to learn more about the discounts you can receive utilizing our translation memory process.
‘My Project’ Web Portal
A single project can possibly have large email chains. Our web portal addresses this by providing you and your organization with a single gateway to submitting, updating and downloading projects. Features include –
Login, create a request, upload your files and receive a quote.
Quickly view which step of the process your project is in.
Request access for your organizations supervisors, accounting or requestors.
Your voice matters to us! Quickly provide feedback and rate your satisfaction with the project.
Encrypted connection to our web portal via our HIPAA -compliant gateway.