Our compliance team is dedicated to ensuring all of our interpreters have passed our stringent onboarding process, which includes compliance with hospital standards, HIPAA certification, background checks, language evaluation, and Qualification and/or Certification. We strive to hold interpreters to the highest standard for accuracy and interpreting skills. We also encourage interpreters to pursue personal professional development according to the National Standards of Practice for Healthcare Interpreters. – (source: https://www.ncihc.org/assets/documents/publications/NCIHC%20National%20Standards%20of%20Practice.pdf)
Here’s how we help you stay medically compliant
- HIPPA Compliant and medically trained linguists
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Compliance – Linguava call center customer service CMS standards exceeding more than 99%
- Your organization stays compliant with Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act and Title VI of the Civil Rights Acts
- Language Access Plan – We can help you create a guide that details how your organization provides meaningful language access which will ultimately improve patient experience, health outcomes, and maximizes efficiency.
- 95% of our clients are in the healthcare industry
Data shows that utilizing a professional interpreter will reduce a hospital stay on average by 1.5 days, and will reduce readmission within 30 days by 60%- source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3445680/