In-Country and US-Based Linguists
- All Linguava translators and editors are native speakers.
- Our team is made up of more than 800 translators and editors, many of whom who are based in their native countries.
- For translations used in the US, working with qualified and tested US-based professional linguists provides excellent quality at the local, regional, or national level.
Linguava Testing & Certification
- Translators must be certified through the ATA (American Translators Association) or hold a degree in Linguistics/Translation or have at least 5 years of experience as a translator.
- Linguava requires translators and editors to have terminology skills and industry-specific knowledge. Both are critical in order to pass the Linguava terminology proficiency test.
- Linguists must demonstrate extended knowledge of the industry and subject matter for which they will be translating or editing.