In-Country and US-Based Linguists
- All Linguava translators and editors are native speakers.
- Our team is made up of more than 800 translators and editors, many of whom who are based in their native countries.
- For translations used in the US, working with qualified and tested US-based professional linguists provides excellent quality at the local, regional, or national level.
Linguava Testing & Certification
- Translators must be certified through the ATA (American Translators Association) or hold a degree in Linguistics/Translation or have at least 5 years of experience as a translator.
- Linguava requires translators and editors to have terminology skills and industry-specific knowledge. Both are critical in order to pass the Linguava terminology proficiency test.
- Linguists must demonstrate extended knowledge of the industry and subject matter for which they will be translating or editing.
Connect Your World
We are ready to partner with you right now