As your partner in language access, we want to let you know some of the actions Linguava is taking to protect the health and safety of interpreters, providers, and patients/students/clients:
- As of October 1, 2021, we will send only interpreters that demonstrate proof of COVID vaccinations to accommodate onsite appointments.
- We actively work with the hospital systems, emergency departments, urgent care units, testing centers, pharmacies, and other clients to ensure we follow current workplace protocols and policies.
- Linguava maintains a current list of vaccinated staff and has instructed interpreters to carry their vaccination cards for onsite check-in procedures.
- Linguava is able to accommodate an increase of telehealth or virtual appointments with our remote services options – Scheduled Video Interpretation (SVI), Video Remote Interpretation (VRI), Over the Phone (OPI), and other services like medical or research document translation.
- Continue to provide certified ASL Services both onsite and virtual.
- Provide ongoing training and support on language services best practices via virtual meetings and webinars.
- 24/7 access to language access through online scheduling.
We are monitoring healthcare trends and the current CDC, federal, state, and local restrictions and guidelines. Please email your Account Manager, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 503-265-8515 for more information or assistance.
Stay safe and healthy,
Linguava Interpreter Team