COVID Workplace Policies & Interpreter Vaccination Requirements
As your partner in language access, we want to let you know some of the actions Linguava is taking to protect the health and safety of interpreters, providers, and patients/students/clients:
- As of October 1, 2021, we will send only interpreters that demonstrate proof of COVID vaccinations to accommodate onsite appointments.
- We actively work with the hospital systems, emergency departments, urgent care units, testing centers, pharmacies, and other clients to ensure we follow current workplace protocols and policies.
- Linguava maintains a current list of vaccinated staff and has instructed interpreters to carry their vaccination cards for onsite check-in procedures.
- Linguava is able to accommodate an increase of telehealth or virtual appointments with our remote services options – Scheduled Video Interpretation (SVI), Video Remote Interpretation (VRI), Over the Phone (OPI), and other services like medical or research document translation.
- Continue to provide certified ASL Services both onsite and virtual.
- Provide ongoing training and support on language services best practices via virtual meetings and webinars.
- 24/7 access to language access through online scheduling.
We are monitoring healthcare trends and the current CDC, federal, state, and local restrictions and guidelines. Please email your Account Manager, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 503-265-8515 for more information or assistance.
Stay safe and healthy,
Linguava Interpreter TeamBack to Blog & Resources